Wednesday 17 December 2014

Proposal feedback


Recently I asked a few people I know about what they thought about my draft proposal. Some were good critiques and some were bad. However from all of it I did take on board what they said and will use it to write a better and clearer proposal next time. The categories they were presented with to give feedback on were the following, ‘Target audience’, ‘Purpose of my magazine’, Contents of feature article’, ‘Contents of magazine’ and ‘Business model’.
 Target audience
I was told that maybe the target audience age group may be too narrow and may need to make the difference in between 14 – 21. The target topics may need to be of a bigger range in consideration of my age groups. However I was told it was good that I knew my target audience and what I wanted to present to them. I was also told that some of my vocabulary could have made a little more sense. On the other hand the description was good as well. 
Purpose of my magazine
As for the purpose of the magazine, I was told that I could add more detail and explain in a little bit more detail what the real purpose was. Other than the not so good aspects of it, I was told I have got the purpose description precise.
Contents of feature article
The feature artists should incorporate other genres and artists that will suit all needs not just the age range that I have chosen and people who enjoy pop music and magazines.
Contents of magazine
Include new and upcoming artists, not just popular big names in the industry. I was told to add people who are on the verge of becoming famous, such as, years & years. I was also told that I should have included the names of the artists that would feature in my magazine.
Business model
Create a specific colour scheme according to gender and make the colour of the writing more vibrant. I was also told to make the text of the front cover different to draw people in as well as to have big bold headlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment