Monday 1 December 2014

Production Diary 9

During this week we have been again looking at tutorials on how to complete our final magazine. So far I have got up to writing the article for my feature page. On Friday, I stayed behind school with a few of my friends and did a photoshoot on the screen for my magazine. Not only did they help me with mine but I also helped them with theirs. Most of the pictures were taken on the screen however I also need to take some pictures outside of school in a natural setting with natural backgrounds. These pictures will not be of friends in school but friends out of school creating a bigger variety within the genre. All of the pictures would have been taken on a Canon camera and a sequence of pictures were being taken with another camera but the same type during our photoshoot after school on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment