Sunday 14 December 2014

Production Diary 10

This week I have been gradually finishing off the tutorials for my magazine. So far I have reached the front cover and I am designing the title, and cover articles and where I would like to place them on the cover according to the picture that will be placed for it. As for now I have placed a random picture from the internet there just as a rough template of my layout. The main colours I have chosen for my magazine are turquoise as a girly colour and a purple/blue as boys colour, this is two make the magazine unisex and not a one gender based artefact. When I get back to the lesson this week, we will most likely be finishing off these drafts and p0lacing everything into place and as there aren't many lessons left we might have to carry on after Christmas; the first week back.

No comments:

Post a Comment